Sunday, September 10, 2017

September 2017 Update

First update of September, depending on my luck and time hopefully one of many? We shall see.

9 Shadows of Brimstone minis done. 3 slashers and 6 tentacles for Swamps of death starter box.

AvP Predalien done. I picked up AvP at Gencon 2017.

Cthluhu is DONE!!!! This is my daughters but was on my table for about 3 years for her.

Another shot, I originally painted Grey/Green and she did not like the colors, so i changed it to her colors. This will be counted as a completed project since it is huge. He will count as a SciFi mini in my total.
Total since last update: 11

Terrain: 0

Fantasy: 0

Sci Fi: 2

*M/S/P: 0

%M/W: 9


Projects Completed: 1 (Cthulhu)



Total Painted 2017: 253

Terrain: 24

Fantasy: 10

Sci Fi: 81

*Modern/Supers/P: 74

%Malifaux/Western: 66

Projects Completed:4

No comments: