Sunday, August 27, 2017

August Flurry of minis being completed

I went through a flurry to get Shadows of Brimstone core game completed. Just one completed. I got a bunch more to complete, but 1 game is done :)
6 Brimstone Stranglers complete

3 Targa Protectorts, 12 Void Spiders (yeah I know it includes an expansion component)

Brimstone Gunslinger and Marshall

Another view

The Brimstone Saloon girl, 2 Targa Pylons and 6 tentacles, Is that the tentacle from day of the tentacle? And I know the pylons are expansion components.

Another view of the tentacles

The Big Baddie from Brimstone Core game. I tried to give him darkstone eyes? Eh, i tried :)

Top view

The Bandido finishes up the core set.

Total since last update: 34

Terrain: 0

Fantasy: 0

Sci Fi: 0

*M/S/P: 0

%M/W: 34


Projects Completed: 1



Total Painted 2017: 244

Terrain: 24

Fantasy: 10

Sci Fi: 79

*Modern/Supers/P: 74

%Malifaux/Western: 57

Projects Completed:3


No comments: