Thursday, August 6, 2015

Impudent mortal review on industrial terrain

Front view of the tank towers

I pledged impudent mortal's industrial kickstarter. I had backed one before and another since, As usual, I was not disappointed. The quality is good, and service it relatively fast. He also gives frequent updates. Another cool feature is he provides great instructions. I have backed other mdf kickstarters and always had felt stuff could have been better whether quality of the products or service or both. Walt seems to deliver on both.

rear view

Just to give a brief rundown of the pros and cons.

Pros: MDF is cut and etched well, instructions were easy to follow, shipped fast, price was decent. He provided minutre stands for your figures to go up and down the ladders.  Materials for the most part were great. Painted up nicely.

Cons: Nothing is perfect, the long ladders are a tad bit short and seem flimsy. I had to tweak and work at getting those ladders to stay. 

Other: Other than the ladders this is a 9 out of 10 on my review. I would recommend it!!!

2 comments:

LXG said...

I very much agree. We have a 4x4 full of Walt's stuff, and it's very solid. A lot of engineering detail went into it.

Spiderweb of History said...

I really need to get cracking on my reward from them. You've done great work with yours!