Monday, July 27, 2015

Hodgepodge of painting

Malifaux Neverborn 

Sierra Icarus WWX. Got her from ebay partially painted. Just finished her up.

Bombshell Minis robots I got from a Kickstarter, will be using for Robots in pulp City.

Astra Militarum

Another Astra Militarum

Deadzone Plague, the one on the left is the one my buddy Lugz painted in our Miniature exchange. I painted his wraith.

Judge Dredd robot, Will be used in Pulp City and This is not a test game.

I was out of town last week and I finished up what I had started and hopefully can knock some more out this week.

3 comments:

WQRobb said...

I tend to bounce around as well when it comes to projects, but at least things are getting into the painted pile!

LugzGamez said...

That last robot would be a great Dependobot on This is not a test ! Need to get me one of those.

Deserter said...

Great selection of stuff! I have some robots in the lead pile, you've made me want to paint one up for my post-apoc/Fallout gaming :)