Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Crossover Miniatures new Kickstarter."UFO Squad"

As usual the comic book theme is alive. I also love the art style.
First of all, Rusti runs a great kickstarter. He has always been on time and has meet or beat my expectations. One of the many things I like about this kickstarter is Rules. It is going to have rules to play. I like that, I have lots of aliens (Thanks to mars attacks, deadzone, bones 2, space hulk etc....) So unfortunately I don't need the aliens. But I can never have enough soldiers, so I am all in on those guys and gals. Although, i may later pick up 1 or 2 of those carapace aliens, they look cool.

Here are the guys I am in for
These guys could fit in my astra militarum army.

I like the shield faces in the upper left picture.
Did I mention rules?

Not crazy about the measuring sticks, but hey, lets keep an open mind. Looks like it is power legion inspired.


Now go pledge for this kickstarter today....

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/211492152/ufo-squad-alien-invasion-minis-and-skirmish-rules

No comments: