Friday, June 13, 2014

Warmachine Wednesday Skirmish

I played Lugz's stepson Zac as i got to learn the rules more, and get him used to the game also.  I found out the death jack is a really good jack again common enemies. We played 2 games. I won the first one closely (you can see the pics below) I fielded the reaper, deathripper, pistol wraith and blackbane's raiders. Really liking that unit. Incorpeal is really awesome. The 2nd game was unfair as death jack ripped up Zacs forces. I ran bane thrals with UA, death jack, pDenny. His starter box and Khadoe snipers were no match, Although the snipers did do the most damage to death jack.

Those raiders are surrounding waiting for a move of the jack to free strike.

Both feats are popped and the raiders and wraith take down his caster
Isnt he cute?

For the super hero game, I am almost done with these 4 color figs deathknight and his henchmen.... I love the pumkin head theme.

No comments: