Sunday, April 20, 2014

April's completed projects

First up Military /SWAT most are from heroclix and rebased. First and next to last are not clix. But a start for police and army forces :)

These dudes I bought onlijne already painted for 5 bucks. They are warmachine models, but will make nice zombies for zombie games :)


Deadzone merc I painted this month.


Reapers bones orc i will use for a fantasy game one day. 


Hasslefree minis and All Things Zombie zombie. I would love to find more firemen sculpts, but at least I have one. I would love to have more police/swat ones also. 


Iron man clix I rebased. He will be a part of Pulp City as Hadrons replacement. I may eventually get Hadron, but in the mean time he will be a nice replacement.



Handyman from spinespur is complete :)


You may have noticed the new scenery, I am working on completing my modern city and that is part of the strip mall. Two stores and a mini cooper I picked up at a dollar store.

No comments: