Thursday, December 19, 2013

Spinespur Kickstarter is here!!!!!!

Well after 8 months my very first Kickstarter has arrived. WOOT!!!!! Spinespur!!! Overall I am very happy with my kickstarter pledge. I pledged for the hard back edition, that comes with cards, a hardback copy of the rule book and a faction of my choice. I picked the institution. I got some freebies also a bellsaw thug and a gladiator thug that were stretch goals that unlocked. That isnt all, Robert (the games creator) threw in 2 free figures for pledges of $65 bucks or more. A big thug and John Henry. John Henry I think will be part of the redemptionist  faction when rule book 2 comes down the pike. Overall I am happy, My extra set of cards was not sent, but I have contacted Robert and I am sure he will make it right.  I am going to rate this Kickstarter an "A".

Pros: Value for the models I got is there. hard cover book and name in the credits. Delivered in a timely manner and gave updates. Us backers would have loved to gotten them daily but he did deliver them when he had something.

Cons: I am not going to point out the tiny things, Robert did what he said and did what he could within his power. So no cons from me. A person could nitpick anything, and this kickstarter was ran well.

Would back again / another kickstarter : Most definitely!

John Henry(blue overalls), Gladiator  and Bellsaw are featured above. The big thug is below

in addition to my pledge I pledged extra for a set of comfy chair dice, extra bellsaw thug, and gladiator thug (for my buddy lugz) An extra agenda (Slaughterhouse) and some nightengales (men of G.O.D. faction)


I also did some addons before it shipped. i ordered an extra set of cards, radients, Mike and Hiddel to complete my Men of G.O.D. faction
With this kickstarter, that will give me every spinespur model available except for the shattered. I will get them later on.





I also finished another faction. Its a small faction in spinespur, only 2 models. I believe it is the graveyard faction. With the grave golem and care taker. the grave golem is an awesome sculpt. I could only hope I did it some justice. 



No comments: